Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Official -- The World Really Did End on 21/12/2012

At first I was skeptical. After all, who wouldn't be? Claims that the world is going to end? Yeah right, I thought! But then, at 11 minutes after whatever hour it was here, things started happening. The ground groaned and the sky lit up red. Tidal waves 300m high raged in from the coast, earth quakes swallowed me whole, volcanos spat me back out, and then Sephiroth summoned meteor on me, and the whole ordeal was most unpleasant. We're all dead, the earth is destroyed. But DON'T PANIC! Once you get used to the universal necrosis, it's really not so bad.

You know, unless someone like Shinji Ikari gets a say in the matter.

Oh yeah, and this happened. Whoops. Prognosis doesn't look so good, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.