Friday, January 4, 2013

Training -- Fri 04/01/2013

First upper body-only session I've done in over a year. 'Twas a strange feeling.

Incline Bench Press

10x20kg
5x30kg
3x8x40kg -- I assumed I'd be good for 3x10 here, but the last couple reps of each set were actually really hard. This made it all the more puzzling when I racked the weight at the end of each set and immediately felt like I hadn't done anything.

Press

10x20kg
2x12x20kg -- High rep presses? NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Pull Ups

5xBW
3x6x5kg -- Haven't done weighted pull ups in ages. I've noticed lately that I'm actually feeling pull ups in my back...you know, where you're supposed to feel them. Once upon a time it was all biceps.

Fat Gripz Rows

4x15x35kg -- Feel the burn right in the forearms.

DB Curls/Standing Triceps/Band Pull Aparts
2x20x7.5kg/10x7.5kg/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.