Friday, March 8, 2013

Training -- Fri 08/03/2013

Incline Bench Press

10x20kg
5x30kg
3x40kg
1x47.5kg
3x8x53.5kg

Press

10x20kg -- Actually, this may have been more like 14. I got to a point where I said the number of the last rep in my head, then instantly forgot whether it was "nine" or "five," (they just sound so similar) so I did 5 more just to be safe. That wasn't overly pleasant.
5x25kg
3x30kg
1x35kg
3x5x37kg

Pull Ups

10xBW
3x5x16.5kg

Fat Gripz Row

4x15x50kg

In other news I was in the Myer centre in the city this morning. Two hours later, the place got attacked by a gunman and was under lockdown by police, while I was meeting up with the QUT Christians group for the first time about 1km away. I think I may have dodged a bullet there.

1 comment:

  1. The mythbusters proved you can't dodge a bullet. But good to see you didn't have to try doing so.
    Counting reps is one of my weaknesses, not as bad when doing 15 or more but quite embarrasing when doing 5 or below.

    Looks as if you are doing well in general, based on this and other posts. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.