Friday, March 22, 2013

Training -- Fri 22/03/2013

I considered not going to the gym today, and that would have been a wise decision. Then when I approached the gym on my trip home, instead of bypassing it I merged left and decided to see what I could do.

Incline Bench Press

10x20kg -- Not nearly as bad as benching on Tuesday, but I could feel undue tension in my left bicep, which was the first sign of trouble earlier in the week. So I concluded that continuing wasn't as good an idea as trying something else.

Press

10x20kg -- I had my suspicions that this exercise would feel good, and my suspicions proved to be correct. So I started loading up the bar.
5x25kg
3x30kg
1x35kg
5x5x38kg

Fat Gripz Row

3x12x52.5kg

Wide Grip Seated Row

3x12x40kg

And then I proceeded to do some external rotations, tricep pushdowns and curls with a light resistance band. No pull ups; I'm paranoid of them right now.

Physio tomorrow, hopefully they can sort out my shoulder and won't give me terrible news like "no lifting for 6 weeks."

In other news, I got the results of my blood test back yesterday. Like the last blood test I took, the diagnosis is that I'm very, very boring. Whoop-whoop-whoop!

1 comment:

  1. Really hope there is no issue with your shoulder. Good luck on that.

    ReplyDelete

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.