Monday, August 12, 2013

Training -- Mon 12/08/2013

First day back to training. 'Twas the most epicest of epic sessions ever (also I'm amazed that no squiggly red line has appeared under "epicest"). So heavy, so much volume.

Squats

10xBW -- Was quite pleased to experience no pain.
10x20kg
5x50kg
5x70kg
3x10x90kg -- No belt, no pain. High cardiovascular overload.

Squat-and-a-halves

8x70kg -- That is, I squatted down, came back up halfway, went back down, then came back up all the way as a single rep. I thought they might be a good addition to my program, but they really didn't feel very useful, and I'm pretty sure just doing 1.5-2x as many full reps would be more productive. Worth trying, though. Still pain-free :)

RDL

2x10x70kg

So, like I said, most epicest of epic sessions ever, full of huge weights and huge volume. In other words, I'm being sarcastic. It got my blood moving and didn't hurt anything, so I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.