Monday, September 23, 2013

Training -- Mon 23/09/2013

Squats

10xBW
10x20kg
5x60kg
5x80kg
3x100kg
3x8x115kg -- My shin was much happier with me today than it was last week. There were a few occasions in which my weight shifted forwards and my shin let me know about it, but generally my body was agreeable. I decided to squat barefoot today. 5 months squatting in squat shoes has not been enough to make them feel better than squatting on flat ground. Looks like I'm going to be going shoes shopping before next competition. I don't think I'll go quite as cheap as the ballet shoe route, but I am thinking of getting some wrestling shoes, which I understand to be essentially the same as deadlift shoes except 1/3 of the price.

Pause Squats

3x5x90kg -- After careful consideration since last week's terrible squats and excellent deadlifts, I'm thinking Monday might be the better day for these.

RDL/Calf Raise

3x10x75kg/10x280lb

GHR/Calf Raise

3x8xGreen/10x280lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.