3x10x85kg -- It's funny the difference between the body and the eye, although I'm not sure how much of that is actually a disconnect, and how much is just training the eyes to spot errors. I was told that my technique looked good. Here's how it felt:
- Inconsistent depth
- Inconsistent loading over the feet
- Inconsistent loading from side to side, frequently feeling like only one side is doing the work, then overcorrecting to feel like the other side is doing all the work
- Torso collapsing forwards or hips rising too fast for the torso on the way up
- One side coming up faster than the other
- Rotating throughout the movement
- Chest not up nearly enough
3x5x85kg -- First set felt really tight in the right lat and loose in the left. I may have positioned the bar or my hands wrong. Later sets felt better.
3x10x110kg -- First set started with DOH grip. About halfway through I switched to hook grip. Towards the end I switched to mixed grip. Second set was all left over/right under; third set was allright over/left under.
Snatch-Grip Deadlift/Calf Raise
2x6x65kg/12x260lb -- I was going to do rack pulls today. Based on time and generally feeling spent (as demonstrated by my lacklustre SGDLs: 2x6 at what I ought to have been able to do for sets of 10 after rack pulls), I opted out of that.